DRIVE will offer all recruited Early Stage Researchers state of the art interdisciplinary training. The vast majority of the training provided by the consortium will take place at the time of the Annual Conferences of DRIVE.
DRIVE established a partnership with several national and international autophagy associations. Through these connections, the young scientists of DRIVE will become part of a much larger European and Trans European network that reaches far beyond the boundaries of DRIVE. That will allow them to have access to numerous additional conferences, workshops and initiatives connected to autophagy.
A non-exhaustive list of courses and workshops is listed below and will be updated during the life time of the project.
- How gender matters in science: experiences and prospects
- Research integrity
- Quality management, coaching and motivation
- The mechanism and regulation of autophagy
- The selective types of autophagy
- Methods to analyse autophagy
- In vivo study of autophagy
- A personal translational career story
- The most successful researcher of 2020 – a vision from the industry
- Research Innovations, Publications and Intellectual Property Rights
- Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Diagnostics commercialisation. Development and commercialisation of biomarkers and diagnostics.
- Pharmaceutical commercialisation: Development and commercialisation of drug targets, drug candidates and nanomedicine.
- Autophagy research at Enyo Pharma, Sprint Bioscience, Takeda Millennium or Pfizer
- Clinical research in hospitals: Insight into procedures, ethical issues when conducting clinical research.
- Clinical relevance of autophagy in neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders: Pathological features of neurodegenerative diseases caused by impairment or defect in autophagy.
- Neurodevelopmental, neurodegenerative and neuromuscular disorders due to defects in membrane trafficking and autophagy
- Autophagy and human disease: Overview of all illnesses caused by a defect or impairment of autophagy.
- Creating a scientific journal and being a scientific editor: Historical view behind the creation of the journal Autophagy
- The publisher industry: Overview of all possible jobs in a publishing company, from being a managing editor to the organization of books or special issues.
- Introduction to the European Autophagy Societies
- The Transautophagy COST action: Introduction into the organization of a large, European-wide network that coordinates the research and exchange activities of groups from the academia, industry and hospitals, working on fundamental, applied and translational autophagy research in different sectors.
- Patient associations
- Visual methods of science communication and related careers